When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope Columbia Chainless

-

olevince

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey, I have a Pope Columbia gear drive bicycle that I am thinking of selling. It has no rear rim but I do have the original ball end spokes to lace up a wheel. Handlebars, stem, forks, headset, seat post and seat frame (no leather) are all there. I don't know exactly what its worth but the last one I saw sold for $1100. - that was for a complete bike less the tires. Let me know if there is any interest. I will also entertain trades for a Phantom.

Last edited:
Hi,
Does it have a headbadge, and whats the model number.
What condition phantom are you looking for?

Thank you,
Tom

Hey, yes it has a head badge, it has a crack between the O and L in Columbia but it should be repairable. It is a model 65. I am looking for an original Phantom in good riding condition. The Columbia also has one original cork grip. I will try to post pic's sometime tomorrow. Thanks for looking. Vince.

Hey - pics have been added. Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks for looking. Vince

pope

Hey, rear hub is on the bike and spins when you turn the crank. I believe it is complete.

Is it a fixed hub or a coaster brake? It looks like the rear gear covers are there- are they? And is there a model number on the headbadge?
Thanks!

Back