When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope Columbia Chainless

-
chainless

Hey Andrew, I am located on Long Island In New York. I'll take $700. for the bike. I'll ship it for actual shipping cost or feel free to pick it up if you are close by.

Hey Jim, I was planning on selling the bike as is or completing it if nobody wants it. Let me know what parts you need, I have a friend with quite an inventory. I do know he has no spokes, I already asked for myself.

chainless parts

I am looking for a men's left side crank arm, ball spokes, and gut parts for a coaster brake hub. Also looking for parts for someone who has what I think is an earlier (1897?) model: a rear hub (or wheel) and the drive side axle bridge piece that is straight rather than curved.

I am looking for the front bearing race for the drive shaft. I have a 1905 model 150. Mine works, but has some damage. Hubs & or original rims are of interest as well. The only pieces I am actually missing are the metal finial pieces for the original hand grip on the right.
Thanks,
Jim
[email protected]

Bike is 1900 and I hope you don't part it. Saddle looks later and are there pedals?

ColumbiaChronology1900-1.jpg

chainless

Yes, I do have original pedals with toe clips in real nice shape. If I part the bike, they are already promised to somebody. I would rather not part out. Still entertaining offers. Thanks for posting the info on Pope Columbia!

Last edited:
Back