When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope....Ideal and Standard Bicycles Bought in a Bundle of Bikes today....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The third bike has really got me. It appears to me not to be made up...but an actual bike??? The man that I got it from said he thought it had a Crescent badge on it at one time...there is two holes to where that badge would have been....but with no badge....that would be just guessing. It has the same type of lugging throughout and I found a picture of a shaft driven bike....the bike in the picture below has the same frame shape....

The forks on my unknown bike are straight.....

Attachments

• colshaft97.jpg
    colshaft97.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8940.JPG
    IMG_8940.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 54
Simmons Autocycle

I got a frame, badge, sprocket and handlebars and broken wooden rims that is a Simmons Autocycle also and a few other interesting bikes are also in the group. I am wondering if it is Schwinn or not? It has a sweetheart spocket...but that could have very easily been replaced at some point. I will post pics of it later today.....

The third bike has really got me. It appears to me not to be made up...but an actual bike??? The man that I got it from said he thought it had a Crescent badge on it at one time...there is two holes to where that badge would have been....but with no badge....that would be just guessing. It has the same type of lugging throughout and I found a picture of a shaft driven bike....the bike in the picture below has the same frame shape....

The forks on my unknown bike are straight.....

A lot of bikes had frames that shape tho in early-mid '90's tho... I too have one that shape, but then again...no stink'n badge!

Juvenile Antique Bicycle

Looking to find out what this Juvenile Antique Bicycle is??? This is another bike that came in the bundle....

Attachments

• IMG_8961.JPG
    IMG_8961.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8958.JPG
    IMG_8958.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8962.JPG
    IMG_8962.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8959.JPG
    IMG_8959.JPG