When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope model 45?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cl222

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was going through bike shops in the SoCal area. Hit and miss if they had anything old. And ran into this. Excuse my reflection and poor quality.
EC067B4C-A91A-4447-BFDC-68D03748EBC1.jpeg

Has cork grips and the rims are solid. Front tire was flat but not petrified, it seems like it would hold air. I didn’t have the money or have an adequate place place to store this, so I couldn’t even make an offer. But I told the shop owner about this website, and hopefully we see it pop up on here sooner or later. If you gurus on TOC chime in with some information (exact year, originality, catalog pictures), I’ll be glad to relay it to the owner whenever I’m back at his shop.

24". But it's not too hard to ride. I'm 5'7". I have a peg on the rear axel and mount and dismount like a high wheel. May sound weird. Works well for me. Bike is very light. You would be surprised.

Back