When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland Indiana JY 26-31 - Who's Coming?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The Portland Cushman show is coming up very soon. One of the best swap meets in my opinion. The official dates are Jy 26-31 but people show up very early so it lasts a week and a half. Since it appears there will be no summer Memory Lane, I hope to see more bike people at this one.

Who's Coming?

Any Flyers for the Portland Cushman show ? I have been told it is a REALLY good show/swap ! Plus great RV parking too

http://www.visitjaycounty.com/see/festivals-events/vintage-bike-show

I didn't see a flyer but here's a website with the address. This is a huge swap meet and vendors may take all the space they need. Plenty of RV parking and electrical hookups in a portion of the campground. The website says this is the largest swap meet of its kind in the country. You have to join the scooter club AND pay for camping which totals a little over $100, that gets you a week of fun and a place to stay plus the biannual scooter magazine. People start coming in the weekend before the start date.

My truck will be overflowing with great bikes this year.

IMG_2839.JPG

IMG_2847.JPG

IMG_2843.JPG

Fantastic bike show swap meet,,,i love it ..i will be there the people are great kids having a great time,,fun under the sun

Agree, a GREAT meet! I haven’t been able to make this one in several years, but hope to again soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the few motorbike meets that hasn't been spoiled by lawyers. Kids ride around on minibikes and have fun.

Back