When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland Indiana JY 26-31 - Who's Coming?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have some but space is tight. There are usually a couple of vendors with good early stuff.

heres some picture that jack patten put on face book .of Portland

DSCF6711.JPG

DSCF6712.JPG

DSCF6713.JPG

DSCF6714.JPG

DSCF6715.JPG

DSCF6716.JPG

DSCF6717.JPG

DSCF6718.JPG

This show will soon have issues now that mini bikes are r aloud. I can see it already kids flying around just like at Ann Arbor... guess what Ann Arbor is no longer allowing them. Why because for 2 years they were told not to ride at Ann Arbor... and some still rodeThey have a separate show now. Portland is a riders dream in the park and through towns and farmland.Now mini bikes will be going riding on city streets like golf carts Did! Golf carts are banned from city streets .Just because your in a camp ground doesn’t mean you let your kids fly around....I love mini bikes but they ain’t VmB!l

Yeppers there was issues! Mini bikes don’t belong on Horse racing tracks! One little girl was riding a little chopper during the show and was one of the few kids listening. Maybe next year kids will will wear helmet and Dads will put brakes on kid mini bike! We’ve all snuck around as kids riding Mini bikes with no brakes. But for a parent to give a kid a mini bike with no helmet no brakes and set them loose to drive around in a crowded show is dump. Lots of shoe draggin!

Back