When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland Indiana - STARTS NEXT WEEK !!! 24th - ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Somehow this has not been posted yet?? Portland Indiana scooter meet is next week at the Jay County Fairgrounds. Most people come in the weekend before (so next weekend). Official start is wed the 24th. All the bike folks come to this one and it is always a good time.

I will be bringing an extra nice load of ballooners this year plus I just scored a huge pile of sting-ray stuff. Hope to be there monday.

This is my all time favorite bike swap, it has so much to offer,,bikes ,motor cycles ,motor bikes, mini bikes and whizzers a few cars , other odd things with wheels and many home made items and antiques .This swap is so big you may need to bring a mini bike or a bicycle just to get around .The people are friendly you can camp out all night / week .They have showers and lots of food vendors ice cream and right inside a kool little town.Every year they get more bicycle collectors with tons of parts.This is a must to go to swap for the family your kids will have a blast,,,,,hope to see you i think its a fantastic event put up the tent and have a few beers.,,,,,,,,,im looking for some BMX bikes and parts maybe a rare older mountain bike

GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO BUY AND SELL!
FRIDAY IN CHICAGO IS PREDICTED TO BE 101 DEGREES. SO, DON'T BE SURPRISED
IF IT IS SLIGHTLY WARMER AND HUMID IN PORTLAND.

IF YOU DON'T MIND THE POSSIBILITY OF RAIN, HUMIDITY AND HEAT!
BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT AND BROUGHT HOME SOME GREAT FINDS AND CAMARADERIE!
ENJOY!

Can you just show up and be sure of getting a swap space, or is pre-registration required?

This is my all time favorite bike swap, it has so much to offer,,bikes ,motor cycles ,motor bikes, mini bikes and whizzers a few cars , other odd things with wheels and many home made items and antiques .This swap is so big you may need to bring a mini bike or a bicycle just to get around .The people are friendly you can camp out all night / week .They have showers and lots of food vendors ice cream and right inside a kool little town.Every year they get more bicycle collectors with tons of parts.This is a must to go to swap for the family your kids will have a blast,,,,,hope to see you i think its a fantastic event put up the tent and have a few beers.,,,,,,,,,im looking for some BMX bikes and parts maybe a rare older mountain bike

My favorite too. So much more than a bike swap meet.

Theres plenty of space, just show up. Setting up is a bit spendy because you are paying for scooter club membership (including their awesome magazine), plus camping at the park. But you can have all the space you want and the swap meet lasts up to 2 weeks.

Yes it will be hot by Indiana standards but that's a nice break from the Alabama heat.

Lots of shade trees to keep ya cool, and ice cream, theres a little store where you can buy ice, etc so ya dont have to leave the grounds for that. Good food on site including corn on the cob!.....or just go into town for anything ya need. Theres even 2 liquor stores! ha! See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be my first time on Saturday. Have heard many good things from good people about this swap. Will bring these two bikes to swap if anybody shows interest before Saturday. Also posted on bikes for sale forum.

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

Last edited:
Back