When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland Indiana - STARTS NEXT WEEK !!! 24th - ?

-
I've never been able to make this event and never will, but I sure enjoy seeing the photos every year.

Theres plenty of space, just show up. Setting up is a bit spendy because you are paying for scooter club membership (including their awesome magazine), plus camping at the park. But you can have all the space you want and the swap meet lasts up to 2 weeks.

Yes it will be hot by Indiana standards but that's a nice break from the Alabama heat.

This 2 week event is over by Friday. Yep 2 days. Unless you come early( the weekend before) like a lot do. They trade with friends visit and leave. So any visitors walking in on Friday evening or Saturday morning will arrive to a ghost town. The event is supposed to be Thursday- Sunday.
It is the best gathering around and I’d like to see it grow not shrink!

How much to camp?

Well you have to buy a membership $30 I believe then you have to pay $20-25 a day ...but they want you to pay for all 4 days so about $130. Last year it was $120 ish. First come for power sites then the field! That’s the problem they won’t guarantee you a site with power for $130 !

Back