When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PORTLAND INDIANA SWAP MEET

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is a great show. I think it was 1980 or 81 that was the first time I went there. It is what started me in the hobby.
I believe Infirst went in 78 or 79 with my parents and continued to go and watch the meet grow into the late 80s; I had only been back a few years since; my parents continued to go every year until just a few years ago.

Last year I bought the 1965 Cushman I learned to ride at the Portland meet in 1980(@10 yrs old) from the man my dad sold it to years earlier.

It was a big deal to us kids to get our drivers licenses (@16)and join the adults on the poker run. I wonder if anyone ever beat Herb Singe(?) at the slow race, he was the guy to beat on his little Powell scooter; I came up runner up one year on a Highlander.

Last edited:
I will probably go to the next show.Thankfully the Porland Pinhead lives in the other one on the left coast with all the "cupcakes"

Thanks! Since I live here in Indiana, I don't want to miss it after all this hype.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Since I live here in Indiana, I don't want to miss it after all this hype.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The first time you go you will will not know which way to walk first. If you have a golf cart I would take it, it will save your feet.

Back