When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PORTLAND INDIANA SWAP MEET

-
I found this button while cleaning a garage cabinet out, I would have been 15 during the meet.

IMG_0849.JPG

I always wonder when the best time to go is to buy and sell. It starts on Thursday the 20th but wonder if the best days are Tuesday or Wednesday.

I don't think there are any BEST days since many people show up throughout the week. Of course if you get their early and stay the whole time, you can stalk your prey as it arrives through the gate.

I always wonder when the best time to go is to buy and sell. It starts on Thursday the 20th but wonder if the best days are Tuesday or Wednesday.
Hey Crazyhawk , Well Wauseon is Sold Out on Vendor Spots for this year . Meet starts officially on 21sth runs thru Sunday 23rd. . I've showed up early on Wednesday and or Thursday in the past (so-so need deep pockets those days) , but only if Weather was a factor on the later Day's . Saturday has consistently been my best Day Shopping . You never know what's going to show up bike-wise . The last two years I could have counted all the Ballooners on one hand and those were mostly ladies and worthless Columbia & Evans . More Junk Middle Weights and Light Weights but who want's those ? I'll look for you there . Remus

Thanks Remus. I'll be there somewhere. I'll probably be looking at all the cool stuff you or Kevin bought that I missed! LOL

With regard to Portland , the last few years I've gone there was not much going on early and frankly it seems to have slowed down a bit . Maybe it'll be better this year . Wauseon also always has a surprise or two . Bot meets are a lot of fun . Remus

Back