When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PORTLAND,INDIANA. Two weeks away!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The dog chewed the picture transfer device so no pictures right now but the Portland meet was more that 50% of normal attendance. One half of the people and no rain is better than an army of people swimming in the mud. The county had no deaths on record and the events they hosted caused no jump in local cases. The attendance was heavy on Whizzers and kid driven modern scooters. It was a kid paradise because there was more room to run and less cars. We got to know the attendees better because conversation was condensed. The same food was served as in the past. Staying home was smart because it decreased anxiety and a lot was learned that will make next year's meet safer. If this is the new normal then the only way we can experiment is by experience with reduced numbers. Risk reduction is the key. A huge thanks should go out to Ralph for the 50% word-of-mouth event. Today's rain thinned the dealers and buyers slightly. I gave out many CABE and Whizzer T-shirts.
Portland and other meets has the best collection of intelligent, helpful, funny, friendly people who ooze excitement. I have been enriched by each person I met. If you weren't there then you made the right choice for you because the event will be as good next year and living longer for your family is your most important job. You have enough rust to last you for the year so keep rubbing. I am going to bed.

The dog chewed the picture transfer device so no pictures right now but the Portland meet was more that 50% of normal attendance. One half of the people and no rain is better than an army of people swimming in the mud. The county had no deaths on record and the events they hosted caused no jump in local cases. The attendance was heavy on Whizzers and kid driven modern scooters. It was a kid paradise because there was more room to run and less cars. We got to know the attendees better because conversation was condensed. The same food was served as in the past. Staying home was smart because it decreased anxiety and a lot was learned that will make next year's meet safer. If this is the new normal then the only way we can experiment is by experience with reduced numbers. Risk reduction is the key. A huge thanks should go out to Ralph for the 50% word-of-mouth event. Today's rain thinned the dealers and buyers slightly. I gave out many CABE and Whizzer T-shirts.
Portland and other meets has the best collection of intelligent, helpful, funny, friendly people who ooze excitement. I have been enriched by each person I met. If you weren't there then you made the right choice for you because the event will be as good next year and living longer for your family is your most important job. You have enough rust to last you for the year so keep rubbing. I am going to bed.
I think its odd that people are already leaving and the meet only officially started today thru Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think its odd that people are already leaving and the meet only officially started today thru Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I actually think I might have ran everyone off by talking to them about non bike related things. But if you come tomorrow Ken I'm setup next to Eric.

Sean

A farmer recently passed away and his car and farm equipment was parked at the fair grounds for an auction on Saturday. Most was junk. I had to leave early for work but I delivered boxes of parts. The Whizzer hoist was a big hit. There wasn't a

show area this year so our Whizzer area under a tent was popular. Lisa and Jerry of Memory Lane were set up. She is saying "Hi" with her arms up. Hundred of bikes were lined up but the back lane was empty. Ralph's Whizzer Works was popular and the food court was almost complete. The red Whizzer Sportsman was modified to give girls a ride. Please post bike pictures for other members.

Last edited:
Back