When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

portland, indiana

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZOOK

Finally riding a big boys bike
How many of the cabe members going to this meet? It's the 20-24 of july? check it out vintage motorbike club it's a great meet and very laid back.

This is one meet that really makes me wish someone would hurry up and invent low cost molecular travel. I know how this wishing thing works, and if you don't wish for exactly what you want, you get some cockeyed form of your wish that makes you want to undo your wish. So I'd like the molecular travel to be the safe kind, where I arrive in the same condition that I left in. Anyway, I'll see you there, if they do.

Last edited:
I will be there.Speaking of wishing.I wish Dave would stay in Portland and not even think of coming to Indiana.

Come on down OR.They have a lot to see down there. I dont think ave would show up.He probably thinks we are talking about the Portland he lives at.KEEP WAITING DAVE<WE ARE ON OUR WAY!

Dave and OR are still wanted men in Indiana.
boris1-1.jpg

This is one meet that really makes me wish someone would hurry up and invent low cost molecular travel. I know how this wishing thing works, and if you don't wish for exactly what you want, you get some cockeyed form of your wish that makes you want to undo your wish. So I'd like the molecular travel to be the safe kind, where I arrive in the same condition that I left in. Anyway, I'll see you there, if they do.

thia is when i really am happy someone would not hurry up and invent low cost molecular travel.

For those attending Portland/Wausean meets, I would like to pick up some ROAD BIKES. PM me if you have any to sell.

Attachments

• DSCN3052.jpg
    DSCN3052.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 174
Back