When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland is early this year. Around the 14 of June if you are getting there early.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I didn't know about that. I wish I would've planned for it. Thank you for posting it. Has it been around for long?

It's pretty easy to confuse me! Ha Ha Ha
First one. I hear spots are getting filled. Hopefully it becomes a consistent swap. With Iron Ranch gone, we really do not have much anymore in Oregon area or NW in general. Seems to be a new surge of possibilities coming up locally. A buddy of mine is at or was at the Indiana Portland swap. He will join me at Keizer one.

be on the lookout for a revised monthly ride in Portland. Check the forums for Lucky Lab ride.

Hope all who attended the Indiana event had fun.

Barry, going to an antique engine show this weekend in Plainfield and hope to snag a bike or some cool parts. I'll keep an eye out for that Wisco head badge for ya. Razin. P.S., Happy Fathers Day.
Thank you! I appreciate that. Unfortunately we don't have any swap meets to speak of around the Couer D' alene or Spokane area.

Back