When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

This is my favorite pic. We’re cooking up dinner and this guy pulls up and wants to trade a children's helmet for a Schwinn AS mug. He stayed parked there for 30 minutes and I thought putting the helmet on would make him uncomfortable and he’d leave, but then he said he wants to trade me an uber rare Box Car Willie belt buckle for more stuff, but he didn’t have it on him and he’d come back later with it… you can’t make this stuff up!

This is my favorite pic. We’re cooking up dinner and this guy pulls up and wants to trade a children's helmet for a Schwinn AS mug. He stayed parked there for 30 minutes and I thought putting the helmet on would make him uncomfortable and he’d leave, but then he said he wants to trade me an uber rare Box Car Willie belt buckle for more stuff, but he didn’t have it on him and he’d come back later with it… you can’t make this stuff up! View attachment 1650828
Looks like he may be a Gators fan which could explain a lot!🤣

Back