When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland Swap Meet original Whizzer find

-

Frank and Pam Skid Kings

I live for the CABE
So Pam says... "look at that !" Turns out to be our friend Mark redline68 pushing his latest purchase back to his booth Friday at Portland. Original 48 Whizzer with patina to die for. Amazing find and hopefully he will post some more pic's
20190405_110548.jpg

20190405_110532.jpg

20190405_110716.jpg

I've got some bikes (more than what is shown) and other misc. for sale (parting the Colson) if anyone cares to come by and check them out after they're done with the swap meet. I'm about 25 miles south of the Expo Center. PM me if interested. I'll be here all day today and tomorrow.
IMG_5347.JPG

00c0c_3SGVOimRvRd_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_1358V5NlxdP_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Dave no jumping in you should have sold at the swap...lol. Oh yea thank you frank and Pam ..it was a interesting swap..hope you found something good... its a cool funky barn find. Stored for forty years and never touched... he bought it at a swap as Pictured in running condition... :0 pics later this week..

Back