When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland v. Davenport

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
nothing like those vintage boardtrack racers and their riders. both are usually pretty vintage looking.

To those attending Davenport (or those that have in the past) what day should we get there? We are planning for Wednesday morning but I wasn't sure if that would be too early/too late? Thanks!
Hannah

I get there on Wednesday but you cant set up until Thursday morning at 6:00.It will be crazy in the morning but that is the best time to be there

I have been a vendor at davenport for over 25 years. I started bringing bicycle stuff to sell and have done very well. Most people that are into old motorcycles usually have an old bicycle or two. I will be set up close to the concession stand across from stark lite Indian. Fellow CABE members be sure to stop by and say hello. You can't get on the fairgrounds until Thursday morning. Hope to see some of you there..

Not sure where we will be set up but we will be in a big red Chevy 5500 and a gray stock trailer! We are bringing a good assortment of motorcycles (rocon, safety bike and others) plus some bike stuff. Hope to meet some Cabe members there!

Back