When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POSSIBLE EBAY HACK ALERT

-

Sven

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I've tried for the past hour to login in my ebay acount to send someone their item. Can not log in . I've went several routes with no success. Any clues????? as well I was able to get an USPS tracking number, but can not access to print it out.

I would not mess around. I would contact Ebay IMMEDIATELY. Good luck with it.

may be hacked- call ebay
happen to me twice, suspended account can't sell or list and must pay all existing balances, and with a different contact number, called ebay and was told it was a bogus and the person behind it was trying to get personal information was told to change password

This happened to my brother in law a few months back when he went on vacation, someone listed a bunch of bogus items on his account and some of them actually sold. Many of his settings were changed. ebay worked with him to get it all fixed.

I was told pretty much the same thing..reset password. I could see being hacked if I was a super seller. I list no more than 8 to 10 items at the most. And the items I list are old toy trains , trucks , beer cans and small dollar items. I am at times, a super buyer:blush:.
Are the Russians seeking revenge by hacking my stuff because 60 of their people are being kicked out of the country? LOL
Anyway thanks for your guys advise. GET SOME BREEZE BETWEEN YOUR KNEES AND RIDE SAFE!

Sometimes I accidentally activate the blue keys on my laptop and that messes me up for 15 minutes or so. Then I have to google how to turn them off every time.

Back