When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possible Schwinn Heavy duty

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wbh

On Training Wheels
I have , what I think , is an older Schwinn heavy duty. It has two grease zerks, one on the neck and one on the crank tube. It looks like the serial number is LV800503. It was on crank tube The fork is round tube . Can anyone help identify and help tp locate the proper wheel and tire?

I would think that's a newer model if it's a Schwinn. I have never seen one with grease zerks though. Maybe a Worksman brand bike?

20210214_162443.jpg

Pictures would be helpful.

Could be a late 80's early 90's Chinese Schwinn. First one I saw the owner was fascinated with the grease zerks, I figured a previous owner had installed them. I've seen 6 or 7 of them now from those years so I think they are original.

Pictures would be helpful.

Could be a late 80's early 90's Chinese Schwinn. First one I saw the owner was fascinated with the grease zerks, I figured a previous owner had installed them. I've seen 6 or 7 of them now from those years so I think they are original.

Could possibly be the ones that were smuggled in from the Schwinn factory in Hungary?

I have , what I think , is an older Schwinn heavy duty. It has two grease zerks, one on the neck and one on the crank tube. It looks like the serial number is LV800503. It was on crank tube The fork is round tube . Can anyone help identify and help tp locate the proper wheel and tire?

From the picture you posted, the bike looks to be a mid to late 80's bike because of the tube fork, and rim style.

Better pics of the whole bike would help identify it further than that................!

Here is an 86 catalog pic, and I believe we can see the grease fitting on the head tube in this pic. And the grease fittings are mention in the description in the pic also.

Last edited:
Back