When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly the rarest Schwinn of all time !

-
uploadfromtaptalk1432056605455.jpg

What we have here is an all original 1954 shwin aeroautomotorcyclebike... I've been told by an old timer it's original paint from the 50s! Don't miss out rarity shwin of all time! All the AS stuff is there! This shop is known for making custom bikes I should know...im a picker and been doing it for years....don't miss out! This is museum quality fo sho

View attachment 215297
What we have here is an all original 1954 shwin aeroautomotorcyclebike... I've been told by an old timer it's original paint from the 50s! Don't miss out rarity shwin of all time! All the AS stuff is there! This shop is known for making custom bikes I should know...im a picker and been doing it for years....don't miss out! This is museum quality fo sho

yew fawnny!

View attachment 215297

I know this is one of a kind, and the find of a lifetime, but I have to ask, if you decide to part it out I call dibs on the pedals.

The bid is up to $610.

If this is a joke, how is he getting these bids.

Or is this a PT Barnum deal?

I was just going to say who are the complete and utterly stupid morons bidding? Even winning the bid at $610 and after shipping, it would be impossible to part this out and even make back 15% of your money back.
"I cant find the marking on the wheels" Yeah stupid because they are cheap Chinese pieces of poop more than likely. I hate crackpots like him I just want to punch him right in the head and knock some sense into him!

Toy's R Us reject.
At night
In the rain
After hours
In the ghetto

Yep, $610 sounds about right

Back