When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly the worst looking

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
K mart shoppers

BB cleaned and greased, chain is in PB blaster bath moving to the top end. And for the ugliest bike in the world a BROOKS CR3 to match.:)

Attachments

• DSC06198.JPG
    DSC06198.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC06200.JPG
    DSC06200.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC06201.JPG
    DSC06201.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 144
Plan b k mart cruiser

It was a long night almost done

Attachments

• DSC06204.JPG
    DSC06204.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC06206.JPG
    DSC06206.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 120
I paid $40 for the bike, and spent $18 on 2 new tires, $2 total on new brake pads for front and back (they are sunlite brake pads that sell for $15 a pair in the local bike shops here) and $2.50 on 2 new brake cables for a total of about $63 into the bike. That's the only reason why I got $150. I probably could have gotten $175-200 on CL but it was bought by a local person that will bring me more buyers in the future so I lowered the price. That's the only good thing about new York, you can buy for cheap and sell for high

I live in upstate NY Lake Huntington its near the 69 Woodstock site, there are some bikes but most people are happy to let them rot rather than sell them or just give them away its crazy one guy showed me 3 bikes in his woods they were there a long time but when I ask if I could buy them he just said no so I thought why even let me see them if there not fore sale, I finished the cruiser by the way just need wheels I went a little overboard

Plan C My sisters new bike

Her favorite color is red and she has been looking for a bike so I took the opportunity to make her a cruiser not bad for 2 days some wax and old spray paint, Thanks everybody for all the interest in this old thing.

Attachments

• DSC06213.JPG
    DSC06213.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC06210.JPG
    DSC06210.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC06209.JPG
    DSC06209.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 87
Good for you. If you love old bikes you love them no matter what form they take. Like the red and white by the way.

1970s Huffy

girls bike ever, but it was free and needs tires TLC and could be a fun project.:cool:

It looks to be a 1970s era 3-speed Huffy and someone has added 10-speed handlebars to it.

It actually has a graceful frame and the main crank is easy to take apart and clean and re-lube, which you really need to do, but the bearings are all caged so it's easy to do.

Here's a similar Huffy that a bought for $20 and fixed up:

small.jpg

Here it is after I was done:

brown&cream w:basketsm.jpg

Here's how yours looked when new (mine was the same before some yahoo painted it blue:(

Huffy girl bike2.jpg

Attachments

• photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 63
Back