When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post a photo of a fender ornament you like.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I picked up this hood ornament for one of my bicycles. I know it isn't made for a bicycle but it looks awesome on my bike. Please post a photo of a bicycle fender ornament or a car ornament that you are using on your bike. Also post any cool ornaments you like.

$T2eC16NHJGgFFmgQHP3FBSeT,WL4Mg~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:
This bad boy is lost in the mail. Seller put the wrong zip on the package.

Attachments

• $T2eC16R,!)!FIdQKN5iCBSZwiFyGZQ~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16R,!)!FIdQKN5iCBSZwiFyGZQ~~60_57.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
ornaments !

I picked up this hood ornament for one of my bicycles. I know it isn't made for a bicycle but it looks awesome on my bike. Please post a photo of a bicycle fender ornament or a car ornament that you are using on your bike. Also post any cool ornaments you like.
Some favorite ornaments in my collection
2rf556g-1.jpg

screws & brass bell used for support to take photo
73e63l-1.jpg

ad17c8-1.jpg

Some favorite ornaments in my collection
2rf556g-1.jpg

screws & brass bell used for support to take photo
73e63l-1.jpg

ad17c8-1.jpg

What is that first one off of? The chrome lady! that is SWEET, I am now on the look out for one of those!

[/B]
What is that first one off of? The chrome lady! that is SWEET, I am now on the look out for one of those!

It's from 1953 Nash " flying Lady " & there are variations on the base but the "body" is same.
These two below are on eBay.

33yjji8png-1.jpg

mkuskypng-1.jpg

Prices vary depending on condition. I found mine @ estate sale ($20, base missing .)
Original ones are heavy metal chrome & the detailing is great.Beware of repos which
are cheaper but so is the workmanship. This ornament is better suited on cars.:p

Back