When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post deleted....why?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I recently posted on here about a bike in the for sale section and find that my post has been deleted. There are other posts commenting on the bicycle for sale. My post only said "looks like powder coat. Paint looks very thick". It was removed. Why and by whom? Was it offensive? I made no disparaging comment, just an observation.

tenor.gif

I know there are pros and cons to no comments in the for sale section but I think no comments might be for the better. In the last few days I've seen people hi-jack for sale threads by posting their own bikes and asking for parts (should have started their own "wanted" thread). Of course you always get the "cool bike" "wish I had the money" etc... . The other thing that would need to happen is eliminate Tapatalk because these users could post on the for sale section yet coudn't see price or location so you keep getting "How much" which is really annoying. Jus my 2c. V/r Shawn

I recently posted on here about a bike in the for sale section and find that my post has been deleted. There are other posts commenting on the bicycle for sale. My post only said "looks like powder coat. Paint looks very thick". It was removed. Why and by whom? Was it offensive? I made no disparaging comment, just an observation.
Did you use inappropriate language? Because I used "l!b3ral" and " f3ini5t" my post, and it was deleted for political reasons, a week or so ago.

Back