When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post deleted....why?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Over on the Clarks Classic Fly Rod forum we stopped all replies on the Classified section for the same reason and on balance, it really hasn't affected the volume and quality of the For Sale postings, I have mixed feelings on that from a free speech perspective but I do understand how a seller might take offence, like my mother taught us, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.

Last comment...I wasn't trying to be rude...maybe should have posed it as a question to the seller. Believe it or not, I was interested in the bike and can afford it. Nice to see he has a possible sale on it already.

The comment section is just fine the way it is, and removing the post sounds appropriate. Rules of conduct should be observed by all parties in order to preserve enlightening exchanges, useful insights, and banter. However, if a person is a perpetual Debbie Downer, then block and report. I mean, who has time for that?

The comment section is just fine the way it is, and removing the post sounds appropriate. Rules of conduct should be observed by all parties in order to preserve enlightening exchanges, useful insights, and banter. However, if a person is a perpetual Debbie Downer, then block and report. I mean, who has time for that?

The reason I disagree with allowing comments is that the Administrators have enough to do on the Cabe without having to read each silly comment about"nice bike".my wife will kill me.Wish I had the money,etc. comments. if you say "nice bike" Buy it ! If your wife will kill you.divorce her.If you dont have the money.Get another job !! Thank you.my rant for the day !

I would not report positive comments, or what I believe to be genuine inquiries. And I don't believe anyone is advocating such actions.
This would be foolish and a waste of the administrator's time. However, negative comments, which may or may not be leveled in the hopes of financial advantage, grudges, or the authors pessimistic world view are never welcome.

The reason I disagree with allowing comments is that the Administrators have enough to do on the Cabe without having to read each silly comment about"nice bike".my wife will kill me.Wish I had the money,etc. comments. if you say "nice bike" Buy it ! If your wife will kill you.divorce her.If you dont have the money.Get another job !! Thank you.my rant for the day !
And by the way, many people said I have beautiful nuts, as part of a for-sale listing, and it didn't bother me a bit.

Last edited:
Last comment...I wasn't trying to be rude...maybe should have posed it as a question to the seller. Believe it or not, I was interested in the bike and can afford it. Nice to see he has a possible sale on it already.

Nice try.
This post "is what it is"and thats..total..B.S!!

Good thing is..maybe others will learn from your mistake!

If I have a question about the condition or specific details of an item for sale, I submit it through a PERSONAL MESSAGE.

Back