When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post-Dudley swap meet...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
Anyone know when Mike is planning the next swap ? I missed the last Dudley swap in July. Is he set up yet in the mill he purchased in CT ?

That's a good question - has anyone heard from Mike? I think he was hoping to have an October show.

Is it in CT or MA my buddy said it was at a new location down the street from the old location. Can any confirm the info.

Yeah baby! 17 March, Thompson Ct! I'll show up with cash if some of you promise to bring junk for me to buy! Looking for some early Mead Ranger stuff, front end, wheels and bars.

Thx,
Bart

I found it on Bicycle Mikes Facebook page as well but other than that there doesn’t seem much other info that I can find. It’s only a few weeks away. Thomson CT is about 10 min from Dudley MA. It’s an hour away from me so very doable, can’t wait to go to my first bike swap.

Yeah my buddy Jose called about it so I figure I try to find out a little more info on it. I guess Mike is renting a Knights of Columbus hall of sorts for the swap.

SUNDAY MARCH 17th 2019 DUDLEY BIKE SWAP. Our 35th Swap. 1st One at New Location. 1017 Riverside Dr, North Grosvenordale, CT 06255 (RTE 12) 5 miles from Old Location . Turn left at Rite Aid onto Schofield ave (rte 12) and go 5 miles until Rte 12 merges with 131. Building is on Left. Indoors and Outdoor spots. Call 800-336 B-I-K-E (2453) with any questions.

Last edited:
Back