When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post-Dudley swap meet...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Let's not hide this information in ancient threads now. If I hadn't seen it on another forum I would have missed it

Last edited:
YES!!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!! Only problem is, I had a 2 seater Crossfire that I could fit all Kinds of stuff in it (for a small car), now I drive an SLK (it's even smaller)...I may have to get a roof rack lol

BART

It would be nice if we had a way of identifying each other for a hand shake (or maybe to burrow some cash from lol)

YES!!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!! Only problem is, I had a 2 seater Crossfire that I could fit all Kinds of stuff in it (for a small car), now I drive an SLK (it's even smaller)...I may have to get a roof rack lol

BART
I was just telling the story about loading your Crossfire with bicycle parts to a friend of mine the other day that also collects bikes that wanted to buy a Crossfire. The concept was that it would keep you from buying bikes at the show . Yeah that worked out well. LOL .

I was just telling the story about loading your Crossfire with bicycle parts to a friend of mine the other day that also collects bikes that wanted to buy a Crossfire. The concept was that it would keep you from buying bikes at the show . Yeah that worked out well. LOL .
I know, it was even funnier when I unloaded it and laid it out in my driveway - stuff everywhere...Remember the Hawthorne Flyer? That thing turned out to be a pretty sweet rider... The seat and Wheels I bought from you went right on my Son-in-laws 49 Columbia - perfect!

Can't beat that car with a stick, I still have it!

BART

Back