When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post pics of your 20" oldschool bmx bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I hear you.when it comes to the early stuff,if you know then you know.killer frame dude.those first frames just dont come up to often.most people dont know what they are.
Yeah, well said, if you know, you know. I've searched for one of these for a while and when I least expected it, found tossed in someone yard and orginal owner said make him an offer and he took it! You just dont see these gusset frames at all....like you said, ita not a common frame..

@carbon8

Awesome Phaze1! Never have seen a painted one before. Only ones I’ve seen were chrome. Personally owned 2 chrome ones. Broke one at the lightning bolt while riding it. Wish I had kept the other one
Thanks man! yes, 98% were chrome and CW did have powder options but not many chose that. The most famous was Tracer Finn's yellow one. I have personally seen a couple white ones; phaze 1 and phaze 1 mini and I've seen a black one but that's it. I bought one in Nov. of '83 serial #142. Sold it about 3 years later after neighborhood kid kept bugging me to buy it. I rode and jumped the heck out of it but no issues with it. I did a custom color and hand sprayed stencils on this one.

I just put this 79 Schwinn Mag Scrambler together.
I'm still waiting on the correct brake caliper to show up and I'm looking for a Schwinn seat too but, here it is for now.

IMG_20210219_145451674_HDR.jpg

Back