When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post pics of your "Fastback" zep-Hawthorne or rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Where in Va?

Rapidan
About 3 hours from me but, only about 1.5 hour from where I was today for work.
Contact me if you need help on pickup and packing John.
You got my number.
And congrats. Us old guys are in bed at 2 am eastern time. But not you westies....lol[emoji22]

It's all about the Rescue / Revival and of course the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/antiquebikerescue

Last edited:
I haven't unboxed it yet...
left_zpsi7an52pu-1.jpg
Damn!!...very nice.
I would have been too excited to leave this on in the box.

It's all about the Rescue / Revival and of course the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/antiquebikerescue

Ok, I really love this frame style and once I finish the 4 bikes I have in the que I want to do a "Zep". Problem is - I wouldn't know a "True" Zep from something that looks like one. As a matter of fact, just the other day I saw what I thought was a Zep frame for sale for $125.00 and asked the seller if it was, he said he didn't know. What are the tell tail signs of a "true" Zep? I have a Roll fast bike and love the head badge so would love to fine a Roll fast Zep...but, we'lol see when the time comes. So, what should I be looking for and what is an average cost?

Thanks,
Bart

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but no fork lock= no Zep. Most of the bikes in this thread are not Zeps. The frame in the for sale the other day did not look to have a fork lock. As said earlier in this thread, especially with the earlier frame, people have come to refer to them as Zeps. V/r Shawn

Zep frame bikes or...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but no fork lock= no Zep. Most of the bikes in this thread are not Zeps. The frame in the for sale the other day did not look to have a fork lock. As said earlier in this thread, especially with the earlier frame, people have come to refer to them as Zeps. V/r Shawn

When I posted my bike, and started this thread, I was not yet educated on these bikes yet. The bike I posted is actually a rollfast fastback sport model. Nothing rare at all here, but shares that killer frame with the "true" zep. But from what I gathered, and you're right Shawn, a real zep was a fully equipped bike with a locking fork.

image.jpg

Great example and thanks for posting it. So I guess the early ones have the cylinder in the head tube and the later the locking fork.

MRG, you have a cool frame there....are those fenders OG? If so, those fenders seem 37/38 or later, being longer on the front. As far as the thread is concerned, I don't care if you call them fastbacks, motobikes deluxe, zeps, etc. Just post 'em.

Back