When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post some pictures of your most valuable bike you have in your collection.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm still trying to get used to this forum !! My most valuable bike to me is my 39 colson of course !

IMG_20201003_110142195_HDR.jpg

Just recently sold so maybe can still be considered part of the collection. Runner up would be my Bridgestone X0-1, which I may also be selling soon.

Made A LOT of money on this one, it now resides in a private collection in Chicagoland.

thumbnail_IMG_2438.jpg

Most valuable to me is this Shelby Model 42 I got that was hanging in the previous owner's garage since 1981. It's all original and never taken apart except that I did put new rubber on it. Money-wise, not that valuable, but it is a wonderful riding bike.

I think it might be this 1899 Columbia Chain-less Model 59. Its not really valuable, but I spent a lot of $ playing with it. After acquiring the bike I had the seat redone(not shown, the one in the pictures is an original 1901 saddle), found some correct pedals, toe-clips, Lantern, suspension seat post, Dean Tires, coasting pegs, cork grips, Cyclometer. This was one of the first old bikes I acquired and I went crazy with the accessories. The bike has since lost its suspension seat post, cyclometer and pedal/toe clip setup, but is now running a pair of self-balancing Curtis pedals which probably put the $ about even with the items I have removed. The add-ons easily out price what I paid for the bike, and I still do not have covers for the gears, but I like to see and hear the gears working, so I have passed on buying covers when they become available. This bike rides very well and sees the road once a month.
View attachment 1270078

View attachment 1270079

View attachment 1270080

View attachment 1270081

View attachment 1270082

View attachment 1270083

View attachment 1270084

View attachment 1270085
Good looking shaftdrive

Back