When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Post War Schwinn BA107 Part Out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ballooney

I live for the CABE
Well, my son has been selected to play baseball for a national program so I need to raise funds.

Parting out a “restored” 1948 Schwinn BA107. All parts were repainted in maroon and a very close match to factory color. The previous owner was going for it in that most non-painted parts where re-chromed or NOS based on condition. Pictures to follow in subsequent posts.

All parts include shipping within the Continental US. Paypal preferred.

1) First up is arguably the most sought after postwar balloon tire frame. This is a straight bar frame with the ‘fat’ lower (straight) bar where the lower bar tubing is the same diameter (width) as the rest of the frame (an early carry over from Schwinn Autocycle and Motorbike frames). The frame is straight and solid (no dents) and has the locking fork tab in the headtube. Includes chrome headtube races, cad bottom bracket races, and chrome kick stand. Paint is chipped in area such as where the rear carrier mounted on the seat stays, headtube, chain stays. Asking $200 shipped.
(Sold)

2) Deep Autocycle fender set (same as B6). Fenders have been repainted. Includes chromed fender braces (rivet screws) and reproduction light/switch assembly. Front fender is totally straight and rear fender will need a little massaging at chain guard indentation (nothing major). Braces are mounted with rivet screws. Paint chips can be found around rivet heads and other places here and there. Nonetheless, very clean set. Asking $150 shipped (Sold)

3) 9 hole rear carrier. Legs are straight. There was a slight bend beyond the legs that I was able to straighten out. Result is a slight flare near the leg rivets and paint chipping in the same area. Included is a decent bulb reflector (plastic) and a chrome mounting brace. Asking $65 shipped (Sold)

4) Straight bar tank. Straight and solid. I would venture to guess that this is a reproduction because it contains a reproduction horn and Philips screws joining the two pieces. Comparing to a known original paint tank, sheet metal work appears to be the same so I could be wrong. Nonetheless, a great tank.
Asking $120 shipped (Sold)

5) Ashtabula Fork. Blades are straight. Threads are clean. Asking $40 shipped (Sold)

6) Feather guard. Quality repaint. Perfectly straight and ready to mount. Asking $40 shipped (Sold)

Last edited:
IMG_5683.JPG
IMG_5684.JPG
IMG_5685.JPG
IMG_5686.JPG
IMG_5687.JPG
IMG_5688.JPG
IMG_5689.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG
IMG_5691.JPG
IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5693.JPG

Well, my son has been selected to play baseball for a national program so I need to raise funds. is the frame sold yet, if not im interested

Parting out a “restored” 1948 Schwinn BA107. All parts were repainted in maroon and a very close match to factory color. The previous owner was going for it in that most non-painted parts where re-chromed or NOS based on condition. Pictures to follow in subsequent posts.

1) First up is arguably the most sought after postwar balloon tire frame. This is a straight bar frame with the ‘fat’ lower (straight) bar where the lower bar tubing is the same diameter (width) as the rest of the frame (an early carry over from Schwinn Autocycle and Motorbike frames). The frame is straight and solid (no dents) and has the locking fork tab in the headtube. Includes chrome headtube races, cad bottom bracket races, and chrome kick stand. Paint is chipped in area such as where the rear carrier mounted on the seat stays, headtube, chain stays. Asking $200 shipped.

2) Deep Autocycle fender set (same as B6). Fenders have been repainted. Includes chromed fender braces (rivet screws) and reproduction light/switch assembly. Front fender is totally straight and rear fender will need a little massaging at chain guard indentation (nothing major). Braces are mounted with rivet screws. Paint chips can be found around rivet heads and other places here and there. Nonetheless, very clean set. Asking $150 shipped

3) 9 hole rear carrier. Legs are straight. There was a slight bend beyond the legs that I was able to straighten out. Result is a slight flare near the leg rivets and paint chipping in the same area. Included is a decent bulb reflector (plastic) and a chrome mounting brace. Asking $65 shipped

4) Straight bar tank. Straight and solid. I would venture to guess that this is a reproduction because it contains a reproduction horn and Philips screws joining the two pieces. Comparing to a known original paint tank, sheet metal work appears to be the same so I could be wrong. Nonetheless, a great tank.
Asking $120 shipped

5) Ashtabula Fork. Blades are straight. Threads are clean. Asking $40 shipped
Well, my son has been selected to play baseball for a national program so I need to raise funds.

2) Deep Autocycle fender set (same as B6). Fenders have been repainted. Includes chromed fender braces (rivet screws) and reproduction light/switch assembly. Front fender is totally straight and rear fender will need a little massaging at chain guard indentation (nothing major). Braces are mounted with rivet screws. Paint chips can be found around rivet heads and other places here and there. Nonetheless, very clean set. Asking $150 shipped

3) 9 hole rear carrier. Legs are straight. There was a slight bend beyond the legs that I was able to straighten out. Result is a slight flare near the leg rivets and paint chipping in the same area. Included is a decent bulb reflector (plastic) and a chrome mounting brace. Asking $65 shipped

Asking $120 shipped

5) Ashtabula Fork. Blades are straight. Threads are clean. Asking $40 shipped

Back