When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Post War Schwinn Chrome Chainguard - Paramount, Superior, Continental

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$80
Zipcode

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
Entire Chainguard is Blemish Free. No gouges, scrapes, dings or rust pocks
The previous Blue paint had some unusual fallout so was stripped off. A tiny amount of blue and silver still remains in the deepest crevices and corners. If you think you see something in the pics, that's what it is.
There is very light surface rust fade on the inside. A little up front and under the braces.
Braces are Cadmium and perfect other than a little of that remaining blue paint.
It has only been cleaned with dish soap and water, sprayed with paint stripper and then cleaned off with TSP and water. It can get cleaner and shinier. The remaining light rust fade inside remaining will all come off if someone needs it to. I will give it another spray with paint stripper to remove the remaining paint bits before I send it off. Its all hard to see in-hand without up close pics.
This is an original Chainguard for a show bike, with no excuses
Will also fit on any other Schwinn lightweight that originally took the same kind of guard, or any that has mounting holes on the frame roughly 17.5 inches apart. (All but the 24" tire versions.)
$80 includes shipping

cg8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back