When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your 24" bmx cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would habe thought a bit older maybe 90s. But overall great looking bike, i habe to admit, I never seen one till now.
They're great bikes! I owned this one in NY & sold it when I moved to TX. A few years later I was perusing Craigslist in the town Ilived in & low & behold...there it was for sale again. I asked a buddy back there to pick it up for me & ship it to Texas. So, I have owned this bike twice, now!

They're great bikes! I owned this one in NY & sold it when I moved to TX. A few years later I was perusing Craigslist in the town Ilived in & low & behold...there it was for sale again. I asked a buddy back there to pick it up for me & ship it to Texas. So, I have owned this bike twice, now!
Very nice! You hardly see any DK stuff anymore, so it's great to see one and great story behind it.

Here's one that I sold a while ago...I regret it!

'

97 Huffy Heat 24"

Back