When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few cool ones to add...

E4267279-BC75-4394-8996-EE93292B3668.jpeg

Wow!
That’s an amazing line up.
Hard to pick a favorite there, they all look so good.

Interesting, that the Two Tone Green was considered a standard color option, and didn’t have an extra charge applied to it.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mark.
The problem with the search feature, is that if you don’t type it in, exactly as it was originally written, it doesn’t pop up using key words, such as Schwinn B6.
I’m sure I would’ve eventually found it, after several pages of searching, but I was looking for something that would pop up, if someone just typed in B6.
The search feature here on the Cabe is only slightly better than useless.
Maybe someday, that is something that can be improved upon.

I am in disbelief at first seeing this post, thinking, "Really dude? Your wife is going to allow a SCHWINN in your home?!?! :dizzy:"

But just realized it has a Roadmaster badge. Sneaky. I won't tell. ;)Congrats on another super rad bike for the stable!:cool::cool:
Don't count those chickens yet....

Very nice!
I had a super clean,1947 Green & Ivory B6 from Albright’s in South Bend, Indiana.
“Where your daddy bought his bike, since 1914.”
I traded it away, and have also regretted it.
I think the curse of the B6, is that you always figure, you can get another one, so selling or trading is an easy decision to make.
Maybe too easy.

In 1938,
The concept for the Schwinn B6 was born.

Here is a 1939 model B6, with optional, Full Floating Saddle, Reverse Paint,
Tan & Brown Gothic Fenders,
Knee Action Spring Fork, & Forewheel Brake.
This bike was originally sold by Hudson’s department store in Detroit, Michigan.

Last edited:
Back