When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Bicycle Licenses

-
The photo in my Avatar features a license plate. Toronto made bike, with Toronto plate, and Toronto skyline! ...Too bad the CCM factory is no longer here. Here is the photo full size:
CCMLicensePlate.jpg

And here is a 1952 Toronto plate on my early '50s Sunshine Waterloo:
1950SunshineOriginal.jpg
SunshinePlate.jpg

here's my vast collection. I have an equally impressive collection of head badges:)

"Centerville" is actually Centerville Ohio, but part of Fremont where I grew up was Centerville before1956... and these were cheap, the guy had a whole stack of them. the black one is because I have a Black 1949 Schwinn... anyone know where HMK could be?.. I'd like to get a 1949 Bay Area one some day. you only get one guess as to why I bought the California MIKE plate.... I need a black and yellow one as this bike is 1960

IMG_6277.JPG
IMG_6278.JPG

... somewhere in a junk drawer I have the receipt from one of my bike licenses I got as a kid in the 60's. we didn't get a plate, they stamped a number on the bottom bracket

Back