When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your cycle truck pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OK - here are the Cycle-Trucks that live here with us. Brief description above each photo...
#1 - '57 Ross Delivery-Cycle - bought as bare frame and fork
View attachment 901819

#2 - Late Worksman - Bought as what you see - still gathering parts at this time
View attachment 901820

#3 - '39 18" frame Schwinn CT1 - Still in box it was shipped in as long as it has been here - will hit the stand when I have a space in time. Too many irons in the fire still at this point
View attachment 901821

#4 - '39 Schwinn 20" frame CT1 - Rebuilt, not a restoration
View attachment 901825

#5 - '39 Schwinn 20" frame CT2 - Rebuild underway. Most of the parts on hand.
View attachment 901823

#6 - '41 Schwinn CT2 - Original paint and stripes. some work was done after purchase.
View attachment 901827

#7 - '46 Schwinn CT1 - Bought as bare frame only
View attachment 901831

#8 - '48 Schwinn CT2 - Rebuild underway, near ready to put color on. See next photo for basket that will be on this one when completed.
View attachment 901832

#9 - '50 Schwinn CT1 - Not a restoration as bought. Wrong basket for bike, basket will go to the '48, and this one will be small basketed when done. This one will also get a refresh when time allows. It has a lot of little things that I want to address, but is a good rider presently.
View attachment 901833

#10 - '52 Schwinn CT1 - First of a pair of '52 models, my favorite year for some reason...
View attachment 901834

#11 - '52 Schwinn CT2 - Second of the pair. This was a former USPS delivery bike, and had the asset tag still attached when I got it.
View attachment 901835

#12 - '57 Schwinn CT1 - Bought mostly complete and there was a big hitch in finishing this one (three years getting it done - really long story)
View attachment 901836

#13 - '65 Schwinn CT2 - restored (non-original paint colors) with all the NOS parts I could find, and the rest of the stuff was rechromed. Basket was repaired and is not plated, but painted. Bike is straight black & black metallic in color and is really gorgeous under sunlight! Corrrected seat - Mesinger 7000, now in place.
View attachment 901837

#14 - '67 Schwinn CT1 - Original paint, chainguard decal replaced with earlier model style by previous owner. Really nice condition overall! Also has Mesinger 7000 seat in place now. I need to take new photos of these last two ('65 & '67)
View attachment 901838

That's the group for now...
REC
There are a couple of new additions since the first entry in Nov, 2018, and I keep running across others that seem to catch my eye.
We'll start with what started out life with intention of being a Pow-R-Truck, but never got the "Pow-R". A naturally aspirated '48 model that is very original even still:

Even still has the factory tires and tubes!
Next Addition is a war-time model '43:

Pretty nice for what it is!
The next one came from South Dakota, and the signs were what got me to grab it:

A short while later I got a note asking if I'd be interested in this one. I figured what the heck, and it lives here now too. This one is NOT original in either size or make-up... It's the Shrunken Cycle-Truck! Altered in Louisiana at a now closed shop, and made from two bikes - one end is a what changed the appearance so much! 24" in the rear, standard Cycle-Truck up front, but reduced in size proportionately. It is a hoot to ride.

Then I found this one in the CABE Classifieds - It got my attention for some unknown to me reason, but I picked it up anyway. I'm still puttering with it so this photo is the result so far - It's a December of '67 model:

After that one, there was another one that popped up. I broke my rule on duplication (same model/year/bike) as this one appeared to be pretty much original and the one I already had was built from parts and was not original pretty much at all, but did make a nice bike and a great rider. This was another '57 Chain Bike Corporation, Ross Delivery Cycle. So far I have not made any "restoration" plans for it, but am just putting it back together in the condition it was in when bought... other than some dent straightening and a quick stretch in the basket repair section of the shop. The basket is original and in darn near perfect(ly rusty) condition:

And the Basket:

Eventually I will post some other photos of this one as it is a really good example of the Ross breed. When I was looking for anything on these bikes trying to build the first one, I couldn't find doodley squat.
There was another recent addition but it may not make the cut . However, it did make the trip and is here for now anyway:

Thats all for now....

REC

Last edited:
Back