When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your cycle truck pics

-
Screenshot_20180903-121333.png

I picked this up recently and it looks similar to the yellow one in your picture. Looks lit a Worksman , but there are no labels or identifiers on it. Any help with the year and model? Any info is appreciated

Indeed a Worksman. I have a similar one that I'm gathering the pieces to build. It will be fun but not "restored to original". Looking forward to getting it up to rideable in the not too distant future.
There will be a photo loaded from the ad in the following posting of the Cycle-Trucks that live with us.
REC

Last edited:
OK - here are the Cycle-Trucks that live here with us. Brief description above each photo...
#1 - '57 Ross Delivery-Cycle - bought as bare frame and fork
08 57 Ross CT.jpg

#2 - Late Worksman - Bought as what you see - still gathering parts at this time
010 Worksman LG~CT 1.jpg

#3 - '39 18" frame Schwinn CT1 - Still in box it was shipped in as long as it has been here - will hit the stand when I have a space in time. Too many irons in the fire still at this point
39 CT1 18.jpg

#4 - '39 Schwinn 20" frame CT1 - Rebuilt, not a restoration
39 CT1 20.jpg

#5 - '39 Schwinn 20" frame CT2 - Rebuild underway. Most of the parts on hand.
IMG_2099.JPG

#6 - '41 Schwinn CT2 - Original paint and stripes. some work was done after purchase.
41 CT2.JPG

#7 - '46 Schwinn CT1 - Bought as bare frame only
46 CT1.jpg

#8 - '48 Schwinn CT2 - Rebuild underway, near ready to put color on. See next photo for basket that will be on this one when completed.
48 CT1 ~.jpg

#9 - '50 Schwinn CT1 - Not a restoration as bought. Wrong basket for bike, basket will go to the '48, and this one will be small basketed when done. This one will also get a refresh when time allows. It has a lot of little things that I want to address, but is a good rider presently.
50 CT2.jpg

#10 - '52 Schwinn CT1 - First of a pair of '52 models, my favorite year for some reason...
52 CT1.jpg

#11 - '52 Schwinn CT2 - Second of the pair. This was a former USPS delivery bike, and had the asset tag still attached when I got it.
52 CT2.jpg

#12 - '57 Schwinn CT1 - Bought mostly complete and there was a big hitch in finishing this one (three years getting it done - really long story)
57 CT1.jpg

#13 - '65 Schwinn CT2 - restored (non-original paint colors) with all the NOS parts I could find, and the rest of the stuff was rechromed. Basket was repaired and is not plated, but painted. Bike is straight black & black metallic in color and is really gorgeous under sunlight! Corrrected seat - Mesinger 7000, now in place.
65 CT2.jpg

#14 - '67 Schwinn CT1 - Original paint, chainguard decal replaced with earlier model style by previous owner. Really nice condition overall! Also has Mesinger 7000 seat in place now. I need to take new photos of these last two ('65 & '67)
67 CT1.jpg

That's the group for now...
REC

Back