When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your favorite motorcycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
F43FABD2-13EB-4F7E-835B-5CFCF46D56CD.jpeg

I also still have this one, but it hasn’t seen any action for awhile.
I need to get a new battery and some fresh tires.
It’s a 2001 Harley-Davidson, FXDL that had an original dealer springer kit installed when new.
It’ll be one of those head scratchers many years from now, because it’s a factory built bike, with originally installed factory equipment making it a unique bike that never appeared as a cataloged model.
What I liked about it, is that the 2001 Dyna, Lowrider used the same frame as the Wide Glide, so it had a more relaxed headtube angle.
So, if you compare the fork rake on my bike to a standard Springer Softail, or a Badboy, you’ll see a very noticeable difference in the angle of the fork rake.
The combination of the spring fork on a super glide type frame, makes for a really compliant ride.
I always thought that the factory was missing out, by not adding this combination to the lineup.

Last edited:
0B75F464-A5C1-4E6D-8844-CDDC1434011E.jpeg

Then there’s this little Tinker Toy.
1947 Schwinn Whizzer.
Low and Slow, but a heck of a lot of fun!
That’s it for my current stable of motorcycles, but, I’m always open to more adventures in the future.
My first love, was a 1958 BMW R/60 that I bought when I was in high school.
Man!
That thing was like sprouting wings.

Looks like everyone likes 2 wheels motorized or not. I bought my first motorcycle in 1968 it was a 1966 Yamaha twin 100 YL1E. I paid $100 for it. Needed to fix the broken chain. It was a street bike that I stripped and turned into a dirt bike. Lots of fun. Before that it was Mini bikes and wooden framed go karts with rope steering. Powered by a 1 1/2 hp. Briggs & Stratton. Wished I had some photos. Lots of good memories

Back