When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your klunker pics here!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The blue klunker got a shimano deer head front derailleur to replace the suntour gt150.the 150 wasn't designed to shift a 3 gear front but it did for many miles till I changed the front high gear from a 43t to a 50t.combined with the suntour alpine gear rear derailleur and 34t low gear,it climbs like a goat and has the top end to smoke the road bike group I run into occasionally.non of this stuff was made to work together.the redline flight cranks and mongoose proclass power disc are bmx parts.i drilled the disc to mount the 28t low gear and spaced the gears accordingly. #klunkersarebuiltnotbought

In an effort to make my favorite rider a little more rideable, I made some changes today... I put this bike together before I had a family, but now I tote around my daughter and the old skiptooth single speed was getting to me with the extra weight...

Picked up a tandem wheel set with yellowband the other day, and a phantom style sprocket awhile back at a swap meet with plans of getting away from the skipper... This is also my adventure rig when we go camping or whatever and I’ve been nervous about possibly breaking a skiptooth chain while in an area that I won’t be able to replace it...

So here’s my ‘39 DX. Sunlite fork from Amazon. Huffy tandem wheels. Waiting on some new knobbies to show up. Soon to be adding a front brake of some kind, safety on the paths is more important to me now more than ever with my daughter riding along... Now to explore the trails I discovered near our house recently...

You should replace that rusty chain too, that’d help ride quality
In an effort to make my favorite rider a little more rideable, I made some changes today... I put this bike together before I had a family, but now I tote around my daughter and the old skiptooth single speed was getting to me with the extra weight...

Picked up a tandem wheel set with yellowband the other day, and a phantom style sprocket awhile back at a swap meet with plans of getting away from the skipper... This is also my adventure rig when we go camping or whatever and I’ve been nervous about possibly breaking a skiptooth chain while in an area that I won’t be able to replace it...

So here’s my ‘39 DX. Sunlite fork from Amazon. Huffy tandem wheels. Waiting on some new knobbies to show up. Soon to be adding a front brake of some kind, safety on the paths is more important to me now more than ever with my daughter riding along... Now to explore the trails I discovered near our house recently...

View attachment 1393830

View attachment 1393831

Back