When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your klunker pics here!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
the 5 dollar frame out in my neighborhood this morning

1930s Colson, Schwinn bolt on front cantilever brake, bear traps, inch pitch Morrow, long seat to compensate for the loooong chain stays, New Departure front hub and cut down cruiser bars anchored to the stem threaded to accept a bolt through the bars. I raced it in a 30 mile mountain bike epic and nothing broke. Pretty good as some stuff was 70 - 80 years old.

Kinda looks like a Snyder frame to me?
Yeah it probably is. I have so many bikes I can’t remember what is what, always gotta look them up. I had so many similar frames given to me from a bike shop that was abandoned in 1960 that I gave 5 away including a long wheel base and two 1930s Schwinns that I had no use for as I had all I wanted. This frame was from this stash. I also. have a wishbone klunker and a 1938 - 40 DX klunker made from frames from this shop. I have others that I just turned into rough super ugly maggot bikes.

Last edited:
Back