When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your klunker pics here!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Found a good use for a Fanny pack. Absolutely love this bike. So simple, nimble and light. Might swap a little larger sprocket on since I ain’t gonna do any serious off road riding. Out of all my way cooler bikes, way more expensive rides, this is one of my go to’s….

I wanted to post photos of my newly completed 1939 Klunker, like many of you the inspiration came from Alan Bonds http://clunkers.net website. This particular version is not true to the original downhill bombers but worked for me. I started with only a frame in May and acquired parts where I could. The frame is powder coated blue and I added the white paint which was more challenging than expected (paint would not adhere). I built the wheels and did the balance of the work myself. It was a great project and the bike rides well!

Klunker_Frame.jpg

Klunker_P3.jpg

Klunker_P1.jpg

I wanted to post photos of my newly completed 1939 Klunker, like many of you the inspiration came from Alan Bonds http://clunkers.net website. This particular version is not true to the original downhill bombers but worked for me. I started with only a frame in May and acquired parts where I could. The frame is powder coated blue and I added the white paint which was more challenging than expected (paint would not adhere). I built the wheels and did the balance of the work myself. It was a great project and the bike rides well!

View attachment 1495182

View attachment 1495183

View attachment 1495184
Man, that's clean! Nice job 😎

Back