When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your klunker pics here!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I love the new high quality usa made products available today.this bike has several.s&m handlebars,paul components levers,als rapid transit stem,revenge industries grips,state bicycle co bar ends,genuine bicycle products seat clamp and that killer refocworks seat post.im sure im forgetting something.the rest is mostly vintage usa and japan made parts besides the brooks saddle of course from England

The green 47 got a set of sugino at cranks circa 84.all og stamped bolts and chainrings.hung on a suntour xt sealed euro bb in a billet adapter. super clean and first set ive seen stamped special like that.also some really clean shimano pd mx pedals.the kkt pedals i had on here were just older than the rest of the parts and didn't fit in really as much as i like them.i think i can call this one done.

Last edited:
Back