When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Red one today.to explain my because stock sucks statement.riding these schwinn cruisers for me is more enjoyable when they are built with aluminum parts that are period correct.they are very heavy slow riding bikes with original steel parts in comparison.i have and have had other original parts cruisers.i don't ride the chestnut 81 near as much as my 3 bmx built canti schwinns for that reason.if any of you have ever rode both,you get where I'm coming from.just my abbreviated semi smart ass reason why I ride the kustom ones more.nothing personal meant to those that prefer them stock.......and heavy.

View attachment 1339559

View attachment 1339560

View attachment 1339561

View attachment 1339562
Red one today.to explain my because stock sucks statement.riding these schwinn cruisers for me is more enjoyable when they are built with aluminum parts that are period correct.they are very heavy slow riding bikes with original steel parts in comparison.i have and have had other original parts cruisers.i don't ride the chestnut 81 near as much as my 3 bmx built canti schwinns for that reason.if any of you have ever rode both,you get where I'm coming from.just my abbreviated semi smart ass reason why I ride the kustom ones more.nothing personal meant to those that prefer them stock.......and heavy.
Looks good. Nice choice with the tires. Smooth ride

Back