When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

-
I

Would highly recommend getting some axle adjusters in the rear dropouts.
For my knowledge why is this important? If the chain loosens up can't you just pull back tire back and tighten rear axle bolts again? I ask because I have a bike that the chain is so long the chain adjusters do not reach the rear axles to tighten properly. If i take a link off the chain it should fix this. Thx.

For my knowledge why is this important? If the chain loosens up can't you just pull back tire back and tighten rear axle bolts again? I ask because I have a bike that the chain is so long the chain adjusters do not reach the rear axles to tighten properly. If i take a link off the chain it should fix this. Thx.

The adjusters make it easier to align the rear wheel and the also make it so you do not need to tighten the axle nuts as much. Many drop outs have been damaged by over tightening the axle nuts.

20190820_135622.jpg

Widened up the vintage tomaselli motocross bars.now they span 35".now its in the comfort zone

Back