When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Jason. There are a lot of nice bikes in this thread, a lot of them are yours. First BMX bike. Have plans for another.

Me on my 79 Champion Squareback at a race in Manhattan Beach, Calif.

mechampion.jpg

Nice Girvin fork there REC .... I gave my fork to a local friend here on the CABE for one of his projects .. I had it for years & now he is carrying the same torch .. many projects .. little time .. I really dig the look of your ride .. thanks for posting it .. Ridden not Hidden

Hey,,,dude school me?! Vhat is this girvin fork you speak of! Guess I can google it but id rather learn from a human that has held one! I used a 79 schwinn continental to cobble together a gravel grinder but the fork although beautiful looks like it might not hold true over jumps and bumps or even time,,,off road! Would this ??? It looks bulletproof! And are they common enough for this poor man! See the fork,,,im afraid to put too much stress on it ,,,the weak link on this ride!? I did think about a chrome Redline fork??? Thoughts welcome,, bill in bama.

C2F4B615-7B25-41FC-93F3-BAA48B76B723.jpeg

Reactions: JLF
Back