When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is a black Speedster I built for my wife. When I got it from a guy it was rusty as heck with very little parts salvageable. He gave it to me, but I wound up giving him enough to buy a six pack of beer as he also gave me an old ladies Schwinn, which I’m going to make that one into a Klunker. I would have left the patina on the Speedster, but since I built it for my wife I knew she would never ride it in that condition, so I painted it black, added a Brooks saddle and a couple other things on the bars for her to enjoy those rides on the boardwalk in SD.

C2292001-2DD0-4059-91D7-11170092BE0E.jpeg

Prototype CroMo Mixte Sprint Paramountian. Araya/Campy Snakebelly rims & tires. Cook Bro’s fork, crank & bars w/Oakley grips. Diacomp MX1000’s. BrooksB66 & Campy seatpost. Wheelies forever, stumpjumper, time trial pacebike with 65psi Spitfires. Stabled & Semi-retired with (8) matching vintage King Stings.

Being born in 1960, put me squarely in the middle of the Sting-Ray generation.
So, although I spent a lot of time riding in the dirt when I was a kid, this is my first quasi BMX bike.

2020, 26” True Torch, Strand Cruiser, #00021 made right here in the good old U.S.A.

In fact, the shop where this bike was made, is only about five miles away, so I stopped by, to meet Johnny, and tell him how much I like the bike he made.
Pretty fricken cool, to see bikes being made here again.
:cool:

Back