When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

-
Here is a black Speedster I built for my wife. When I got it from a guy it was rusty as heck with very little parts salvageable. He gave it to me, but I wound up giving him enough to buy a six pack of beer as he also gave me an old ladies Schwinn, which I’m going to make that one into a Klunker. I would have left the patina on the Speedster, but since I built it for my wife I knew she would never ride it in that condition, so I painted it black, added a Brooks saddle and a couple other things on the bars for her to enjoy those rides on the boardwalk in SD.

C2292001-2DD0-4059-91D7-11170092BE0E.jpeg

Prototype CroMo Mixte Sprint Paramountian. Araya/Campy Snakebelly rims & tires. Cook Bro’s fork, crank & bars w/Oakley grips. Diacomp MX1000’s. BrooksB66 & Campy seatpost. Wheelies forever, stumpjumper, time trial pacebike with 65psi Spitfires. Stabled & Semi-retired with (8) matching vintage King Stings.

Being born in 1960, put me squarely in the middle of the Sting-Ray generation.
So, although I spent a lot of time riding in the dirt when I was a kid, this is my first quasi BMX bike.

2020, 26” True Torch, Strand Cruiser, #00021 made right here in the good old U.S.A.

In fact, the shop where this bike was made, is only about five miles away, so I stopped by, to meet Johnny, and tell him how much I like the bike he made.
Pretty fricken cool, to see bikes being made here again.
:cool:

Back