When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

-

The decals make em kooler.

Fantastic results, Jason!
Frank and I were riding our True Torch replicas down in Newport Beach the other day, and we ran into an older couple who had bought their Cook Bros Cruisers from Gary Cook back in the 80’s.
Unfortunately, he had repainted his, but hers was still completely original from the day they had bought them.
We were mentioning some of the recent auction results for those bikes, and they were stunned.
To them, they were just the cherished bikes that they’ve owned for years, and didn’t seem too interested in selling them at any price.
The husband said, that his bike wasn’t available, because he wasn’t dead yet. Lol!
Nice couple of bikes and an even nicer couple of proud owners.
After riding my replica around for a few weeks, I can certainly see why these bikes have such a loyal following.
I was more of a Sting-Ray generation kid, so the whole BMX thing kind of flew right by me.
So, it’s fun to see how much excitement these bikes generate when we ride the ocean front bike path these days.
A lot of reminiscing going on, from the older BMX crowd.
$25,000 for an old beach cruiser is most certainly a very respectable result.
Congrats to all of the BMX faithful.

View attachment 1295198

View attachment 1295199

View attachment 1295200

View attachment 1295201

View attachment 1295202

View attachment 1295203

View attachment 1295204

View attachment 1295205

View attachment 1295206

View attachment 1295208

View attachment 1295209

View attachment 1295210

View attachment 1295211
So this is a nice little cook bros cruiser that visited birdzgarage.i got some nice pics of it before it was broke down and sold on ebay closing today to the tune of 25k for all the parts in total.serious holy grail 80s bmx here boys and girls.
Holy smokes...that is unreal! I am so glad you got pics of it for us! That's a dream ride right there...Thanks birdzgarage! :)

Those True torch cruisers look great. Shame Johnny doesnt answer emails. Was after 2. I’ve settled on a red menace. Sure its not made in the usa or moly but its lightweight ht (only 3kg), welding looks top notch and for $350 its a bargain. I wont be jumping it and Paul from genuine bicycle products went out of his way to pack it extra well so it made the journey to Australia safely.

Back