When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

-
Cook

_MG_9360.jpg

My 26 in. Torker in 1980 not long after I bought it new ( the 24 came 6 mo. later ) and both on display at the VW bus meet 30+ yrs later before moving them on to a fellow Caber, funny story when I pulled the 26 out of storage it had red, gold & blue parts on it ( I really don't remember what I did years before ) still wonder what happend to those bars ( Cook Bros. cruiser bars??), I sold it to a friend who brought it back to the og look ( blue parts ) with the help of @cyclonecoaster.com but didn't like the way it rode ( he wanted a beach cruiser ride ) so I ended up with it again. the 24 was in my moms garage for 20+ yrs and was just as I bought it, bullseye hubs and all, both with quite a few miles from the Mt. Wilson downhill ( 13 mi fire road down the front, 5000 ft drop ) the 26 had the most, used the 24 mostly on short tracks but both made many trips on the HB-Newport beach trail.

Last edited:
Hey KOOKBIRD!

PM me your address! Do you like to drink beer? If so... I want to sent you a "fun" gift! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back