When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cook

_MG_9360.jpg

My 26 in. Torker in 1980 not long after I bought it new ( the 24 came 6 mo. later ) and both on display at the VW bus meet 30+ yrs later before moving them on to a fellow Caber, funny story when I pulled the 26 out of storage it had red, gold & blue parts on it ( I really don't remember what I did years before ) still wonder what happend to those bars ( Cook Bros. cruiser bars??), I sold it to a friend who brought it back to the og look ( blue parts ) with the help of @cyclonecoaster.com but didn't like the way it rode ( he wanted a beach cruiser ride ) so I ended up with it again. the 24 was in my moms garage for 20+ yrs and was just as I bought it, bullseye hubs and all, both with quite a few miles from the Mt. Wilson downhill ( 13 mi fire road down the front, 5000 ft drop ) the 26 had the most, used the 24 mostly on short tracks but both made many trips on the HB-Newport beach trail.

Last edited:
Hey KOOKBIRD!

PM me your address! Do you like to drink beer? If so... I want to sent you a "fun" gift! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back