When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@hm. Thats a single speed frame.way more rare than the 5 speed with the forward facing dropouts.did you spread it to 135mm and ad the derailleur or did you get it that way? Ive never seen that done before

Reactions: hm.
@hm. Thats a single speed frame.way more rare than the 5 speed with the forward facing dropouts.did you spread it to 135mm and ad the derailleur or did you get it that way? Ive never seen that done before
Yes. I thought you might find it interesting. It came straight from the 80 year old original owner, so I asked about that. He said when bought new he had the Schwinn shop spread it and build it how he wanted. He didnt want a single speed or the gold so it was all silver ano, kkt pedals and set up as 10 speed. I believe the deraillier hanger is flipped around for the forward facing drops comparing to others I have. The tange trx fork was also added when bought new. A year before I scored this and other stuff he set it up with cheap motor, cheap spring fork, cheap pogo seat post, led lights and mountian bike tires. Pretty funny looking. We searched for hours and found the box with the trx and parts he removed to fit the motor kit. I like the gold and prefer 5 speed myself so I have the other cranks, other shifter, silver ano ukai wheels with matching brakes, handles, front deraillier and some unidentified handle bars on deck for a future build.

Last edited:
@hm. Is this an optical illusion or did the seat stay pop a weld?

1618679014012.png

Yes. I thought you might find it interesting. It came straight from the 80 year old original owner, so I asked about that. He said when bought new he had the Schwinn shop spread it and build it how he wanted. He didnt want a single speed or the gold so it was all silver ano, kkt pedals and set up as 10 speed. I believe the deraillier hanger is flipped around for the forward facing drops comparing to others I have. The tange trx fork was also added when bought new. A year before I scored this and other stuff he set it up with cheap motor, cheap spring fork, cheap pogo seat post, led lights and mountian bike tires. Pretty funny looking. We searched for hours and found the box with the trx and parts he removed to fit the motor kit. I like the gold and prefer 5 speed myself so I have the other cranks, other shifter, silver ano ukai wheels with matching brakes, handles, front deraillier and some unidentified handle bars on deck for a future build.
Wow! That just adds to the koolness of it.cant beat a rad bike set up custom like that from the beginning.and the backstory from the og owner to back it up makes it even sweeter.id rock it that way too myself knowing all that.that is a fantastic score dude!

Back