When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

-
51AA3C85-9B5D-4C45-92CD-691C056538B1.jpeg

Hey BG, did you cut & thread the fork yourself or outsource that? This is one of my faves in your stable...I love this bike!
It's actually an 1 1/8 threadless.the fork is a 700c fixie landing gear.i machined the schwinn cups for cartridge bearings.i also cut the dropout to move the tire up.thanks man.cutting a 1" threaded is easy.measure it,spin on an old upper race and use it as a guide to get a straight cut.when you unthread it,it acts like a die and cleans up the threads

It's actually an 1 1/8 threadless.the fork is a 700c fixie landing gear.i machined the schwinn cups for cartridge bearings.i also cut the dropout to move the tire up.thanks man.cutting a 1" threaded is easy.measure it,spin on an old upper race and use it as a guide to get a straight cut.when you unthread it,it acts like a die and cleans up the threads
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the reply- That's killer advice. Again, that bike is freakin' awesome

Back